Sunday, May 11, 2008

2 random checks and counting...

(Updated with pictures)

I am now in Taipei (second time here; the first was during my Army stint a few years back).
Stopover for 3-4 hours. Wasting our time in the airport... cam-whoring...

Next stop Seattle. 11 hours plane ride...

Randomness: Ching Hei (my friend) is intoxicated. 5 cups of white wines later and he is LOUD.
Got so drunk he slept on macho-man Zic's manly shoulders...

We watched 'The Bucket List' on the plane from Singapore to Taipei. I cried for the last 15 minutes of the show. Not teared, but sobbed...
Partly cause I'm already missing home.

Found a 'new' friend, Agnes. She's also going to Skagway with us. I can predict the four of us will be tight.

Sigh... I'm already missing my family.
Kinda a bad Mother's Day gift making your Mum cry as you hug her goodbye.


Love ya, Mummy and Daddy.

And of course I miss my niece. Every single baby I saw from the moment I left, reminds me of her.

No comments: