Friday, May 23, 2008

Hike Pictures.

More hike pictures as promised.
That brown roof building is the Men's Atco, the Women's Atco is beside it. That's how close the hike route (mountain route) and where I stay.
Up we go...
Beautiful town of Skagway.
I look like Moses... lol...
Can you see a rainbow?
Finally reached Lower Dewey Lake. Beautiful no?

This picture looks familiar no? Tioman picture?

I have been to many hikes, so allow me to post the first few ones first and then subsequently the rest in later days (plus the pictures on the snow capped mountain)!

Update: My first day of work yesterday as a waiter at the high-end restaurant yesterday turned out to be fun (I earned USD150 plus plus on tips alone!).

Made a lot of boo boos though. But its like riding a bicycle, after you've done it once, you won't forget it.

PS: If you thought these pictures were lovely, you have seen nothing yet. Till then!

No comments: