Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Updates.

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating...
Been trying to settle down over here.

The Internet is still not up yet and I have been using the library's Internet at the moment. My pictures are in my laptop so no pictures for now.
Only got half an hour to use the terminal so here's everything in a nutshell:

Went to Seattle and had a blast there!
So many pictures I so wanna show and brag! (Not to ruin the surprise but here's a hint: 'its like looking for a needle in haystack')

Then had a stopover in Juneau (beautiful Alaskan city)...

And finally, I'm now in my final destination, Skagway.

Its really beautiful... Snow capped mountains and cool fresh air all around...
Plus it snowed just half an hour ago.

I promise I will upload the pictures up really soon and blog about my stopovers and all.

I really wish you all are here cause it's really beautiful and I'm having a blast!

No comments: