Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I told you I went for a hike, a raft ride and BBQ two weeks ago, didn't I?
So here are the pictures:The 'Singaporean' gang: (from left) Kian Hock a.k.a. Kenneth, me, Ching Hei (covered by yours truly), Zic, Kelsie (from Vietnam), Tingyi a.k.a. Joshua (my roomie), Agnes (she's Malaysian, btw), Yuehan (in red, from China), Mai (from Vietnam) and Grace.More group pictures: The crazy-four: Jasmine, Jacob, Ching Hei and I.
The van ride:
We saw a mother bear and two baby cubs along the way to Dyea (where we were going for part of the 'Chillkoot' trail): They are black bears (not Grizzlies)
This is the beginning of the hike:
Our guide giving us a brief history lesson of the 'Chillkoot trail':
The hike:
Bear marks:
And finally to our rafting down the river... which was more like just floating; maybe we'll actually white-water raft some day.
Our Women's Atco Demoness, I mean Queen, I mean Ruler, bitch... witch... wadeva... Linda:
The Bulgarians and Allwyn (the lone American in the pic):
Them on the float:(from left) Ralitza (a busser where I work, 'Chillkoot' restaurant), Stacy, Allwyn, Tzveta (busser) and Yoana (busser).
The 'Singaporeans':
Tingyi, Agnes, Grace, Jacob, Linda, Jasmine sat in front:
While, Zic, Ching Hei, me, Yuehan, Mai and Kelsie sat at the back. Zic, Ching Hei and I:
Us again:
And again...:The nice, mellow river...:
The beautiful 360 views...:
We ended the beautiful day with a 'campfire', as well as BBQ-ed cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, chips and dips and sodas... Fantastic day. :)
That's all folks, till next time:

No comments: